Following the Prime Minister’s announcement, I would like to outline the guidance and rules as follows;
- Table service only. The Club can now only serve drinks at a table, either in the Members’ Bar or the Dining Room. Orders can be placed at the bar or at your table and they will be brought to you.
- Face masks. From Thursday 24th September 2020 all Members and their guests are required to wear a mask at all times unless sitting at a table. The Porters have a very limited supply of masks for anyone who does not have one.
- Track and Trace. The Porters will be taking contact details for all people entering the Club. There will be a QR code displayed for those using the NHS app. These details will be kept for 28 days and then destroyed.
- Rule of 6. No group larger than 6 will be allowed in either the Members’ Bar or the Dining Room.
- Meetings. The Club is now only able to have meetings of up to 15 people. Please contact the Events team for details.
- Curfew. The 10.00pm curfew will only affect the Club on evenings when a Club or Private Event is being held. All Members and guests will need to leave by 10.00pm. Club event timings have been altered to take this in to account.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Secretary’s Office should you have any questions.
Members' Re-opening Guidance - July 2020